One of the most luxurious trains in India, offering a royal experience to its passengers. It offers five different itineraries covering some of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals, soft beverages, house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
Maharajas’ Express is operational from October to April. It is an 8-day journey.
8 days journey for INR 4,00,660 (approx) each
2.Palace on Wheels
This is one of the oldest luxury trains in India, and it offers a seven-day journey through Rajasthan.
- Overnight travel & stay in luxury train with AC Sleeping chambers having private attached bathroom
- Pre-paid group excursions & sightseeing tours in AC buses with English speaking Guide & monument entrance fees.
- Bed Tea/Coffee Service
- Daily 3 meals (viz. breakfast, lunch & dinner)& bottled drinking water.
- Entrance & Camera fee at Monuments & WildLife Reserves
- Jungle Excursion in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve by 15 seater open to air Canters.
- Elephant joy ride in Jaipur
- Sound & Light Show at Chittor Fort
- Boat joy ride in Udaipur
- Camel Joy ride at Sam sand dunes
- Cultural Program with dinner in Jaisalmer
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in Bharatpur Bird sanctuary & Visit to Taj Mahal.
- Complimentary use of sharing dongle wi-fi connectivity
- Complimentary Use of Mini-Gymnasium Facility
The 7 night, 8 days journey includes 7 stoppages
INR 2,10,000 + 4.5% Service tax
This train takes you through the majestic landscapes of Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, and Gujrat.
- Accommodation in double or twin bedded cabin with attached bathrooms
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and Soft Beverages
- Valet Service
- Off train excursions along with guide and game drives as mentioned in the Tour Itinerary
- Entrance fees of park or monuments and still camera fees (while sightseeing)
The Deccan Odyssey operates from October to April and the duration for all 6 routes is 7 nights, 8 days.
Starting at INR 4.27 Lakh
This train offers a journey to the passengers wanting to travel through the beautiful places of sightseeing in Karnataka and Goa.
- Overnight Stay & travel onboard train in Exclusive AC sleeping chambers with private attached bathrooms
- Daily 3 meals packaged drinking water
- Group sightseeing tours in AC Buses with English speaking Guides
- Complimentary use of onboard gymnasium
- Still Camera & Entrance fees at monuments & wildlife parks
- House Pouring Brands of Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic beverages.
The Golden Chariot runs from October to March, and the duration for both routes is 7 nights, 8 days.
Starting at INR 16,000 per night
5.Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
Gives you a sneak peek of various architectural marvels by taking you through the royal cities of Rajasthan.
- Travel & Overnight stay onboard train in private AC sleeping chambers with attached bathrooms
- Bed Tea
- Daily Three Meals (Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner)
- Bottled drinking water
- Sightseeing Tours in each city by AC Buses with services of English Speaking Guide
- Fees for Monuments entrance & Still Camera
- Boat ride in Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Evening Sound & Light show at Chittor Fort
- Jungle Safari at Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
The journey 7 days and 8 nights. Operational from October to March.
Starting at INR 3.78 Lakhs
6.The Fairy Queen
Offers you a journey to the beautiful landscapes of Rajasthan.
- All meals-Breakfast, Lunch and dinner with tea/coffee provided on board or in hotels.
- All transportation pickup, drop and sight-seeing by air conditioned coaches.
- Jungle Safari in search of tigers in open jeeps (05 tourists in each jeep).
Runs from October to March on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month. The journey is 1 night, 2 days.
INR 8,600 + Government taxes/Service taxes